Type: Daygame sarge
Situation: Oxford Street, baby!
Results: 4 sets opened, 1 number close
What went well:
- Getting much better with eye contact on opening now. Almost to the point where they are so transfixed that when they tell me they have to go they almost have to tear themselves away.
- Much more confident when I do open
What went badly:
- Only opened 4 sets, could have been closer to 10 in the time I was out
- Spoke too much in the first set where I number closed. She wasn’t much of a talker, and I wanted to get her to talk more to invest.
- One of my opens was really weak as it was logistically awkward (happens sometimes of Oxford Street)
- Getting into a full and flowing conversation in the vibing phase is sometimes hard for me, and I end up firing out questions. Need to learn to thread conversations better. Goes hand in hand with above.
- Assumption stacking a bit weak
- Really need to open about twice as often. This is my long term sticking point.
- Need to get better at skilfully extracting information and emotions from a girl and weaving a flowing conversation around these responses. May come up with some practice exercises.